Pussy: 4/10 (loose and to ‘short’)
      Fingering: Yes (really wet)
      FJ: 7/10. Feel like I am being rape, but I think I enjoy it
      HJ: 5/10
      Rush: No, 3days 2 nights trip lol
      GFE: 10/10
      Damage: nil. FUBU
      WIR: It’s free

This is the first time I write here, it is regarding my first fubu. I got her randomly from internet and somehow I got her no. After about a month of chit chatting through the phone and finally she say she want to meet me. I never ask for her photo before and thought she is just another girl to kill my boring time (not bonking type). Suddenly I got the evil thought of bonking her but I still don’t know how she looks like. lol.
      Then on the weekend she took a bus and come to kl, I go to the bus station to fetch her and turn out she is cute but just not my cup of tea. After pick up her, then bring her for dinner and straight went home about 9pm. Reach home then we chat and she take shower, after that my turn and it was late about 11pm. At that time I am having a single bed at home, so I put another mattress and sleep on the floor. We continue chatting and then when she about to sleep she keep mention to me not to sneak into her bed!! Oh!! It that a hint to me? And I am having an evil thought how am I going to find an excuse to climb into her bed. Hehehe…..
      Then suddenly she wants to go to the toilet and on her way back she ‘accidently’ kick me. It is the time now, I sit up and pull her to me. Then I DFK her and she bite back, shiok. While we are DFK I raba raba her and found that she didn’t wear bra. Hmmm… she is prepared to be ‘eaten’ (and she admitted it in the next morning, got the feeling like I am the one being hunt). She got a small breast (A cup I think). She sit on me and start to kiss me on my ear, face, proceed to suck my nipple and soft bite on it. Further down to my rod but only hj for now. After the SOP of rubbing her and there, kissing and bit of cat bath then we proceed to fj. Put the cap on and start with missionary, her hole is not so tight and ‘short’!! Only able to go in with 2/3 of my rod. She really can moan, at some point had to cover her mouth with pillow or DFK her. After that go with doggy, cow girl, doggy, sideway, the finally with her leg on my shoulder and pump her kao kao until I release my load. Maybe she is not my cup of tea and it took me nearly 2 hours to upload after start pumping her. What to do, small head taking lead lol. After the session and we go back to sleep until the next morning. More action to come in the next morning, have to recall it coz it happens about 7-8 years ago.

Bro, where is the remainder of the story? Waiting in anticipation! LOL!

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

great FUBU story ,

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Awards Platinum Contributor - Platinum Contributor
      Quote Originally Posted by mikemazowski View Post
      I dont know there's malaysian version of online craiglist.good for the bro who intro this.mights start looking there too
      ??
      try http://malaysia.craigslist.org/
      i have had some success using this source.
      had one who initially wanted $$soandsomuch, but i tried to engage her in some extended email and phone conversation.
      after a while, managed to get her to show me a picture, and she looked hot in the pic.
      of course whatever you see on the web cant be 100%, so i played along with her, accusing her of lying to me...
      of using some model pic from elsewhere.
      all the while i made the accusations good naturedly.
      she was flattered that i consider her of model material.
      that was exactly my intentions - praise her while accusing her of being a liar...
      soon we made a time and place to meet up in person.
      oh yes, it was her alright. but pic is better.
      so, i began another line of banter, accusing her for spending time to study how to
      use photoshop....(since she initially talked of studying, after a period of time)...talk rubbish,
      talk serious studies, talk rubbish...
      had to take a few sessions to get her interested in what my original interests where - bonking,
      and by then, she was not even thinking nor talking of $howmuch, but rather just be with me
      and do naughty things to each other.
      she is a good lay, but eventually got sticky, so i dropped her after a few months.
      getting a fubu takes time, effort and your guile.
      good luck.
      kohchuup, cunnilingus and spk 79 like this.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

I get to know this girl through FB. We knew each other for 2 years, yet we didn't manage to meet each other. I use to stalk her in FB and i always imagine myself fucking her. She is fucking hot for a NL.... free hair and a body to kill for.... one lonely night, i SMS her and ask whether she would like to meet. To my surprise, she agreed. Since it was quite late, she suggested that we could hangout in front of her house... so i drove to her house and she climbed into the car. Initially, it was all random chat and nothing did happened in the car... however, small head takeover the big head... i hold her hand, and told her that I always wanted to meet her. and i wish we could share more private moment together. Bravely i move my lips to her lips and we DFK in the car... while my hand went auto roaming mode around her neck and the back.... she didn't reject... and this shows greenlight was given..without delaying, i unhook her bra and squeeze her B-cup boobs. she placed her hand near my harden rod... and she unzipped me, removing my pants and boxer... moving her head downsouth...giving me a BBBJ in the car... from that moment, i know i am another lucky bastard on earth.... Her BBBJ was so good to the extend i unloaded my army in less than 5 minutes.... before i unloaded, she did warned me she hates CIM..... so, i warned her when i am about to unload...... I didn't manage to fuck her on our first meeting... however, it was definitely a memorable encounter on our first meeting.... from that day onwards... we will check in a hotel whenever we could and had our marathon session.... anyway... she is married now...... so she called it a quit... previously she was engage when she was my FUBU... damn!!!

Name: Nickname F
      Race: NL
      Face: 8/10
      Body: 8/10
      Boob: 7/10 (B cup)
      BBBJ: 10/10 (the best i ever had)
      CFM: fucking horny bitch
      CIM: No.
      DATY: yes.
      DFK: Yes
      Pussy: 8/10 (she is wet at all time...)
      Fingering: Yes (really wet)
      FJ: 10/10. Feel like I am being rape, and we always had a few sessions whenever we meet
      GFE: 10/10
      Damage: nil. FUBU
      WIR: It’s free

JinT, Kkkkk and zerozerocool like this.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Good experience.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Good one bro.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Nice photos. Thanks for sharing

PlayTeen
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Awards Bronze Contributor - Bronze Contributor
      3rd Annual Dinner - 3rd Annual Dinner2nd Annual Dinner - 2nd Annual DinnerMega TT Ipoh 2012 - MegaTT Ipoh 20121st Annual Dinner - 1st DPF Annual Dinner
      Hallo bro..

There a like n thanks button which u can click it.. No need to post so many time ...

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk 2
      datylurver likes this.

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

My first FUBU experience.

This just happened last year (2012). It was a day after my birthday and we found each other on FB. She is an ex-gf of mine from school days but lost contact. I asked her to meet up and we did. Nothing much happened after 2-3 times of coffee until suddenly I had to go PD for a company meeting thingy. Since HM cannot go I ajak her and she agreed. We stayed in Grand Nexis with a private pool. Was a 3d/2n trip. That was when she became my FUBU. She knew I was married (I didn't hide the fact).

After was about 2-3 times a week with bonking her. She is 35 and has 34D tits....love those tits....She was very open to try different positions but we broke off recently when she became too clingy. She insisted that we meet over the weekend and so forth. So, we broke up la.

So am now FUBUless.....:(

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

being honest, this is definitely very interesting thread to read... almost like sex story posting...
      hahaha
      will update mine next....

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

very nice FR... i wish i can have a wild fubu for a rape session.... good job bro.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

i hope to have a super body fubu with 36D like Mae. u are so lucky bro.......

PlayBaby
      Drug n pussy

I am:
      Dreaming

Kisah lama kembali dalam ingatan.

Date : sekitar 2011
      Name : Fe**a
      origin : sarawakian
      face : 9/10
      boobs : 9/10 nice
      body : 8/10 menarik
      FJ : 10/10 RAW
      anal : 10/10 cubaan pertama dan terakhir atas permintaan aku.
      BBBJ : 8/10

Kenal awek ni kat fb. Dapat bertukar bb pin. Awek ni kristian convert Islam. Bermula kisah. Selalu dok bbm dengan dia. Awek ni dah ada bf and tinggal sekali dengan dia. Bila dah selalu bbm ada la feeling sesikit. Kira cam acah acah skandal la. Nak di jadikan cerita aku ayat ajak lepak dengan aku masa bf dia balik kg. Kami pi dinner. Afta dinner kat area rumah dia aku hantar dia balik. Aku pon nak balik kg masa tu tapi dia ajak lepak kt rumah dia dlu. Aku laju jer setuju. Dalam hati dok dupdap gak time tu. awek orang kot. Masuk jer rumah lepak depan tv. Dia padam lampu terus duduk sebelah aku. Dok layan tengok tv, aku saja wat berani peluk dia. Bila tengok takde halangan, aku terus bukak langkah. DFK sambil ramas breast dia. Awek ni sensitif kalau kiss kat neck n ears. Memang dia stim. Lepas tu bermula lah perlayaran bahtera untuk kali pertama. Lepas game over aku terus sesiap balik kampung. Lepas kejadian kat rumah dia tu,ada la beberapa kali kami projek kat rumah aku plak. Pakat dengan awek ni lepas office hour aku pi amek dia kat ofis bawak balik rumah. Dia inform kat bf dia yang dia kena overtime. Hahaha.. So, bila bawak balik rumah aku jer terus masuk bilik. Masa itu emas. Wakaka..Awek ni suka ganas ganas sket. Suka orang henjut dia kaw kaw. Memacam la dia mintak. Baring, duduk, berdiri bagai. Aku layankan aje. Sesama nak kepuasan kan. LOL. Dalam beberapa kali projek kat rumah aku tu, aku pernah request Anal and dia kasik aku try. Wehooooo..memang best gila. Memula dia kata sakit lepas tu best. Kenangan terindah. Now dia dah kawin dengan bf dia. Aku malas dah nak kacau.
      kerde, suhaime77 and spynet like this.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Hi, I am new in this forum. Previously active in MMS. I have red all the 14pages and found out the stories here is much better than MMS. Anyway I think is fair for me to share my FUBU experience with all bros here.

My first FUBU experience start when I decided to take up an offer to work in China back in 2002. I meet this girl (lets call her Lan) in the HR department. She is the one who do all the visa application. So we get to meet quit often. As time goes, we get more closer. She knew I have a GF in Malaysia but she is ok with it as we are just normal friend.

How it happen?..... ok the story is like that… One night she call me say she just back from her home town and she bought me some special hometown made biscuit. She suggest we meet up at a CAFÉ near office, so without any evil idea and expectation, I agreed to meet her at café in 10 minutes. When I reach there she already waiting. So we sit down and order our coffee. I ask where is the biscuit and she say she too rush just now and left it at home ( in my mind I feel fishy and later she told me is just an excuse). NVM.. we continue with casual chatting and dunno how we end up with some naughty topic such as when is our first FJ, where and when….. with all the topic I feel horny and I can sense lan also the same.. I suggest to her we should get a quite and private place to continue out chat. She agreed without think much. Since I am not a local and I share hostel with other… so I cannot bring her home. So we check in to a near by hotel.

Once we enter the room, we hug and DFK for long time. I cannot believe I will kissing with this HR girl. Anyway.. while kissing I roaming her body. I take off her dress and review her sexy matching bra and panty with a black pantyhose too…. She also take off my tshit and jeans. And she smile at me seeing my hard rod under my undie. She knee down and pull down my undie and my hard rod pop out in her face.. without wasting time she lick my balls and the rod.. and then suck my mushroom head.. she is a good sucker.. her BBBJ is heaven. I think she suck me for 10 minute and I pull her up and throw her to the bed. I unhook her bra and pull off her pantyhose left the black panty on her. I start catbath her from her ear to neck an suck her nice light brown nipples and to belly button. Later I attach the south part. I try to play slow and only like the pussy while the panty still on. I can see she damn wet becoz her panty is wet from outside. She moaning while I catbath her. Not to waste time I put off her panty and OMG… her pussy is so pretty… her pussy is well trim on top and clean shaved at bottom. I can wait anymore and terus lick her pussy like no tomorrow. She moan so loud and sweet. I think she climax 2 time and she say she cannot take it anymore and she want my rod in her so badly. When I trying to pump her.. I realized I don’t have a CD with me coz I didn’t expect to FJ her. So I told her I don’t have CD and she say I can do her RAW coz she can take morning after pill tomorrow. Since line clear, I aim my rod and slot in to her soaking wet love hole….. I pump her missionary. Doggy, standing doggy, side and finish up the job with her cowgirl me on top. We both sweat like hell naked on bed…. I kiss her forehead and we go to sleep without clean up.

Morning before I open my eyes, she is down there sucking me again.. and open my eyes an look at her when she didn’t notice….. and greet her morning and told her we better take shower together since last night we didn’t shower. She agree and we hold hand like couple go in toilet.. In shower she wash my body and rod like a baby…. While she washing me I busy roaming her breast and pussy… she is wet again… u can notice the different of water and love juice. I place once of her leg on the bathtub edge while water spraying on our body… I knee down and give her a DATY from behind…. She bend her waist and rise up her butt… I can see her pretty pussy and tiny cute ass. I ram her till she scream and moan loud… with the echo in toilet is like surround system. After that I cannot tahan and terus slot my rod in her pussy from behind. She didn’t expect I will FJ here and she moan with surprise high tone. I don’t care and keep on pump her from behind and same time squeeze her boobs. I think I pump her for 15 minute and I almost cumming and signal her… tot wanna cum in her again since I did it last night…. But she say she want me CIM.. so I am happy to give her. I signal her I almost there and pull out and she turn over and knee down. She give me a good HJ and BJ…. She looking at me while BJ me.. just like those AV girl. I signal her I cumming and she open her mouth wide waiting for me to feed her my hot cum. I shoot out all in her mouth and some land on her face. She didn’t spit it out but continue suck my rod dry until the last drop. Then she stand up and give me a kiss. In my mind is like “fuck”…. Then she calm down say she have telan all and she say is nice taste and is good for beauty (is that true?). She really a hungry bitch. We clean ourself and dry our body and dress up to check out.

We continue our affair for around 6 month. She know I have GF but she say she is fine with this casual relationship…. We lost contact after she resigned and went back hometown…..

My FUBU journey didn’t end, as I later found a new young girl which is a Uni student…… will share more next time.

Summary
      Name: Lan
      Nationality: PRC
      Face: 7/10
      Boobs: 34B
      DFK: I like the way we kissing
      Pussy: Tight & Wet (well trim on top and clean shaved bottom)
      FJ: 8/10 (RAW creampie)
      BBBJ: 8/10
      DATY: Yes ( she love it)
      MOAN: Yes ( sweet with surround system)
      ANAL: No ( but I got try slot my finger in her ass once a while)
      Damage: Coffee + Dinner + Time
      WIR: I hope I can but I think is impossible since lost ctc.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

how to get a fubu?? i oso wan

PlayTeen
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

3rd Annual Dinner - 3rd Annual Dinner2nd Annual Dinner - 2nd Annual DinnerMega TT Ipoh 2012 - MegaTT Ipoh 20121st Annual Dinner - 1st DPF Annual Dinner
      Quote Originally Posted by lawa View Post
      how to get a fubu?? i oso wan
      Jee My New Fubu
      Getting a fubu is very nice.. they give a different kind of fucking or making luv session compared to other WL or FL .. sometime some of them just didn’t click with you n the session become a bad and sour encounter. Finding a fubu.. hhmm.. not easy ya mate.. it require patient, time and money also.. n if they already in ur grab, be careful not to have an inside feeling between u n her… sound like difficult ya.. hahaha..

Well this is not an FR, just an experience I’d encounter for the last 3-4 month.. knew 1 girl from my fubu.. she’s good looking, fair and very friendly..name her Jee.. accidently I met her back with her at one of my client office during lunch hour. A simple chat where im rushing for a meeting as we changed our phone no. from that moment, we start changing what app n text msg. She even asked me what my relationship with my fubu.. Well sometime honesty is the best way to answer a question… ‘Friend with benefit’ …
      At the first place she didn’t understand what is the meaning.. n me also didn’t go into detail but as our texting relationship goes on, I think she already catch up what exactly the meaning as one day she text me something abt how my fubu becoming my sex partner without any luv relationship… hhmmm… its good news ya… I still didn’t rush her into detail just follow her rhythm until the New year…

1st Dating.
      As I was having my dinner with my fubu near cheras, rcvd her text .. Happy new year.. replied as usual as Jee mentioned that she’s need companion for supper… ‘masuk jarum sudah’ … told her hv to bring my kids to see firework n shall bring her to supper after that. Finished my dinner with my fubu, sent her home n rushed back for my little one appointment.. Lucky Sunway was not so jammed that nite and I finished my duty earlier. Sent my kids to sleep and now its time for ‘daddy’s nite out’…

Reached her placed, placed was packed so we didn’t go far for supper.. nearby mamak stall at Kota Damansara where I noticed lots of budget hotel… hhmm.. my mind went very wild at this moment.. planning a strategy how to bring her to the hotel… Asked her is there any place she would like to hang out.. it was already 3.30 am.. told her we cant head to the city center as it sure packed with people and we may caught in traffic until morning.. Jee replied that she don’t mind as she was was home alone tonite.. Since the mamak stall still packed with customer, I just told her let go to somewhere where we can have a private chatting each other.. surprisingly she’s ok with it and we drove around the street at stop infront of the budget hotel… hhhmmm… now only she was surprised.. ‘is it here??’.. well I don’t want to rush things as I mentioned I don’t have any idea where to bring you this early in the morning.. mall already closed, restoren packed n traffic congested and if we stay here maybe we can have a private chat to know each other .. well my bait went off well this time as I have to pay for the room for whole nite even though she’s hesitate at the first place.

Once in the room, switch on the TV.. she still not feeling so comfortable as she only sit at the edge of the bed.. start asking about my current relationship with my fubu which we met earlier.. this time I told her directly as I thought its now or never.. she’s interested to know abt it as I invite her to sit beside me at the head board. With slow motion she moved closer to me and asked me to start the story.. From her questions and my answer our conversation become lively and I noticed she already as closer to my body.. maybe the room temperature become cooler as I also have to get the blanket.. offered her together as our story continues.. its already more than an hour, so our eyes also become sleepy as I slowly get my hand hugged her from her back.. No rejection… slowly rub on her arm just to warm her up.. She placed her head to my chest n told me she felt sleepy.. asked me when want to check out.. shitt… this no good … Then I just told her let take a quick nap before we leave in the morning with a light kiss to her forehead.. From leaning the head board, I brought her to lay on the mattress.. didn’t asked anything so she’s still with heer jacket, shirt and jeans.. hhmm… in my mind maybe this is not the nite to taste her pussie.. lay beside her where I can noticed she placed her head under my neck smelling my perfume.. I assumed she like it as 2 3 time I sensed it … does it make me aroused..??.. well hell yeeaahhh... just put my lips near to hers and bit by bit touching her beautiful blooming lips… Went it slowly until our tongue met each other.. Her eyes wide shut as I cant stop DFK her.. my left hand still roaming her shoulder .. moved to neck and finally to her earlobe.. a small moan come out from her mouth as we never let go our DFK..

Its time for my move I assumed… get my right hand to her body.. Gently touching from her stomach up to her breast.. still complete in her dress, I just grasp her boobs from the outside.. now got rejection… She pull slowly my hand down back to her stomach area.. well I have to be creative ya.. pull up her shirt a little bit as I started roam there to give her more sensual feeling.. I succeed I guess as from there I moved up my hand to underneath her bra… the boobs already stiffed.. its not a comfortable move as my hand become ached because of the bra’s string was tight.. progress my hand to the hook but again a rejection by her.. hhmm.. I was disappointed however lets not get this rush.. my hand obliged but come back to the front.. again from under her shirt.. I started again but now from the top of her bra… managed to get her tit which already stiffed..

Forgot to tell u how my didi’s doing.. he’s screaming out loud to get out.. From one point to another.. Her hand doing nothing on my chess so I brought her hand down to touch my didi from outside.. Slowly she grasped it slowly as also starting pressing slowly to outside her jeans… her sounds become intense but im sure if I straight explored inside, she’ll sure pull my hand back.. another step.. unbuttoned my jean.. direct her hand inside my underwear.. her hand stood still.. not moving and she looked at me.. Don’t want to changed her mind straight away I catcthed her lips.. a very dep DFK and without notice she brought free my didi from the prison… automatically started the slow n steady HJ .. At this moment I wont miss my hand , straight away unzip her jeans but somehow her hand which giving me the HJ catch my hand for the rejection… shiittt… she brought up to her boobs and kiss me which I have to understand that she’s still not ready for that..

Her hand come back to my didi, slowly massaging him to live.. how can I stand this.. whisper to her.. ‘ let me touch yours’ as my hand straight away down again placed outside her panties.. this time no rejection.. its so wet down there.. We worked together well , she’s with her slowly HJ n me playing with her pussie from outside.. I just cant surrender… slowly slid my finger inside her panties but automatically her hand catch it again… Now it me who bring her hand back to my didi.. I’d just nod to her explaning I’d understand that there will no fuck this time.. our lips meet again as I place back my hand inside her pussie.. searching for the clit.. a hard moan out her but somehow she just pull her legs hard togeteher.. I knew this will the closest I can get for tonite.. Also she put pace giving me the HJ.. I have to used all the experienced to make get her clit and not long I succeed giving her the orgasm with the finger..loud and intensed.. She pull back my hand my told me ‘keluar sudah’ with a shy shy looked…

How about me lor.. u want me to die standing here.. I placed back her hand to me rock hard cock n even guide her , this is how u do a HJ… keep it in the correct pace.. play it on the correct notch and not long shoot my load to the air… hhmmm.. this is not usual for me however for the first encounter I’ll be patient until I can put my cock deep inside her pussie.. in my mind, it wont be long to the moment. . I tried to take her to the toilet hoping I can see her precious pussie but she told me to go first.. hhmm.. miss again.. After she she washed straight away she asked me to fetch her home.. hhmm… Its already morning.. hahaha.. Well no choice check out and during in the car she pop up another question.. Do I always do this to my fubu… hhmmm… I’d just smiled and asked her back.. do u felt great having u orgasmjust now… she just smiled and raised her eyebrow… she replied… ‘penat juga ya’… hahahaha.. Once reach her house, we kiss good bye and from that point, it just another step closer for me to nail this Jee.. I cant wait for that…
      nokando, tzeng, harimau2 and 33 others like this.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Labalaba...you are the man!! XD
      Yeoh1970 likes this.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

I have this true MILF story but I did not know where to put it so I a posting it here. If its the wrong place sorry bro's. this is something that happened to me sometime back. I befriended this super horny MILF who is always wet and and always horny but she will never surrender her pussy.

Her story is like this. She is in a way trying her best not to sin but her husband has left her and she is always horny. She has a son who is already in college. She purposely placed the TV and the sofa in the hous Erin such a manner that she could peek and have a full view of the sofa from upstairs and if the lights upstairs are off any one sitting on the sofa could not see that there is a person up there. But she made sure that there was sufficient light downstairs (from the tv ) that she could clearly see what the person n the sofa is doing.

Most nights she will sneak to the family area upstairs and from there peak to the sofa downstairs where her son will be watching porn and masterbating. She claims that her son has never caught her watching him unload but to me it's kinda weird that you do not know that someone is watching while ur jerking off on a daily basis.i just think that he is just getting his kicks having his mother watch him unload.

She will get so turned on and will come on Skype and have dirty net sex with me and expose her boobs and talk dirty to me with all her fantasies. The gave me one of the best jb ever. And she sure lovers a cork. Only sad thing was she absolutely refuses to have me fork her.

I layan her for almost 4 months but got tired of net sex and bj. I wanted something more but she was content to just going nude online. And bj. Once she was nude and the door opened and closed behind her so I guess the son came in saw her nude and closed the door but she claims he did not see her naked. R E A L Y.

Anyway the way she was lusting after her teenage son I would not be suprised if she has not forked him already. In fact I always felt that she was in love with him cos I was always a release avenue after she has watched him jerk off. ( I am always up until almost 4 am) and all she wants to talk about is how his dick is and of her incest fantasies.

Well that one experience I had for about 4 months. Sorry if I offended anyone here.

PlayTeen
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

JEE - the continuance

2nd Dating
      After our first encounter, she told me she was shy to meet up with me again.. however, its human nature ya.. wont satisfied if didn’t get want wanted and will keep trying.. a week later I invite her for a singing session .. That nite she told me that she will bring along one of her house mate .. hhmmm.. not a great moment for me as we just enjoying singing near the curve after our dinner. Sometimes I thought Jee was teasing me as she told me that ‘it sure nice if only me and her together enjoying the nite’. In my mind just thought why on earth that you bring over ur fren together..??..

3rd dating. 20/1/2013 Sunday morning Jee call me asking a help something about her car. Without hesitation I drove over to her house and take a look at her car. Only a small problem where I sent the radiator hose for repaired. Soon after that we had lunch together near Damansara. TCSS until she’d agreed to accompany me during my birthday later next month.. Told her that I would plan a nice vacation just between us.

As it was Sunday, I invited her for a movie not far from the place, she rejected due to she just bought a DVD and would like to watch it at home. I replied back ‘let do it another time’ but she invite me to joint her to watch the movie together. Without asking what the movie is, I replied back ‘that should be nice since I also didn’t have any plan’. We drove back to her house, I was very frustrated as two of her housemates were there in the house. I just sat there at the sofa as she started to switch on the DVD player. She asked me to pick of those two local movie which I really have no interest to watch.. but picked one just not to let her know that im not into this kind of romantic local movie.. huhu.. but somehow one of her roommate which I met during the karaoke session complaint that I don’t aware of the latest local entertainment news. So she picked for us the other movie and played.

It was a very boring movie I can tell you as I almost fell asleep during it even though there were three girls laying infront of me. Two of her roommates were very lucky coz both of them were not my type, otherwise my eyes sure locked to them rather than watching the movie.. Jee noticed that I was bored at that time, she moved towards me n asked, m I sleepy because of the movie. I was nearly told Jee the correct answer, but somehow I don’t want to destroy the mood that was built until this moment. Told her I was sleepy due to the heavy rain. What surprised me was she also bored watching the movie n asked if I want to take a nap. Told her never mind as I don’t want to fall asleep at her living room with these two gorilla watching me. Hahaha.. She offered me her room, which is the 3rd bedroom only with a small fan. She asked me to wait for a moment because she wanted to change. She came out with her Bermuda short and a sleeveless shirt exposing her cleavage invited me to her room.. At the first place I thought she will accompany me together in her room, but she just handed over a pillow and asked me to sleep alone inside her room…

It was still raining as I placed my body at her bed. Loss my appetite to sleep now as I looked at her room. Hehe… Suddenly she came in and noticed Im still awake.. I asked her does the movie finished .. she replied the rain was very heavy and her fren closed the TV monitor. I asked again is it ok if I stay until the rain stop. She told me permission accepted and shut the door. Start our conversation again as she showed me her photo album. At some point I thought at its like me getting a new girl fren from my younger years… huhu.. best part when I told her that she was sexy while looking at few of her posing photo as she shy2 hide her body behind my back. Another few sweet2 talk until I asked her abt our 1st encounter.. She asked me why with a smile.. do I want it again while her hand shows a sign of a HJ.. I told her I want to give her more pleasure but she reject it coz her fren was outside at the living room.. Not a good excuse I may say as I slowly closed my body to her..

Light kiss to her lips.. put aside her photo album and started roaming the upper side of her body. From light kiss to DFK.. from outside my hand started exploring her firm boobs from inside… no rejection.. used my skill very quickly to unbutton her bra but straight away she catch my hand and told me she down want to undress her shirt. Well some progress as the first encounter I only can touch with her bra still on. The hook already free and my hand was happily to play with her pair of firm B cupper and the tits. Her eyes closed enjoying the moment and without further delay I place my head from underneath her shirt and start licking and sucking her pairs. A loud moan expelled put from her mouth continue with a word ‘tak mau’ but no rejection from her hand.. her hand just grab my head from outside her shirt. I still not satisfied with this, while I licked her nipple intensively, my hand pull up her sleeveless shirt and exposing her upper body. She’s so beautiful with a fair skin, firm B cup and a very cute nipple up close to my face. She tried to cover her breast with the shirt but I wont allowed it with a very deep deep DFK to make her surrender. I took her shirt n put it aside and I noticed her breath getting heavier and heart beat getting very fast.

Lay her down comfortably on the mattress, keep on kissing her lips to calm her down. Slowly moved south to her neck and shoulder until I found her most perfect asset.. The perfect B cup boobs.. It was the first time I watched her boobs.. It very fair, can even see her greenish veins and a very light coco nipple.. Used my tongue slowly flicking her nipple as I can felt the soft tits became protruding hard. Waahhh.. I luv this and I like teasing her like this.. Her breath became fast while a soft moan becoming a loud groan even she tried not to put it out loud. Her eyes keep closed. Get my other hand labalaba the other side of her boobs.. massaging, pitching it, all I done in in slow motion .. Only a long uuuhhhmmmmm came out from her mouth while her hand scratching her pillow beside.
      Times to move further, I’d climbed up on top of her, lips meet between each other, using my right hand grasp her hand while my other hand tried to undress her Bermuda short.. HOWEVER… I don’t know from where she found the energy to pull me to the side and told me ‘TAk NAK’… aarrgghhh.. I hate to hear those words… She took her blanket and covers her body. Felt like I want to knock my head to the wall.. In my mind I should failed again this time.. Slowly hugged her from the back and whispered to her, I wanted to give u the same taste as what I did last time. ‘TAK NAK LA BUKA SELUAR’ was what she replied back to me.. Why I can’t see ur private down under??... ‘TAK NAK LA’.. again her rejection and there’s goes another frustration.

Hugged her again from behind and told her , well let it be this way.. I wont take off the short but I want to lick and suck her boobs. Turn around slowly and let the blanket off. Start all over again with a DFK n some labalaba to her boobs. Not like just now, She just silent but didn’t rejected what I did. I tried another time roaming at her stomach area and to my surprised she took my hand and guide to her pussie. Thought I don’t have the chance to roam that area this time. I can felt her very fine pubic hair, slowly put my finger in between her pussie lips and played her clit. I felt it very difficult to put more pace or to finger fuck her, so I asked her to lay straight, adjusted both her feet and continue to arouse her clit. I forgot her lips now, my mouth glue to her boobs.. from one to another, then come back again.. suck, lick and even a slow biting to her nipple make her expelled her moan again. Down there, its already wet. I took my chances slowly inserting my middle finger to her pussie and her hip accommodating with the movement. She’s so wet as I finally put the whole length of my finger inside her pussie while used my thumb playing with her clit. She bend legs up and not very long I heard her hard groan like a cries as I watched her getting her orgasm again with my finger.. Is it a disappointment or this is joy for me…???.. Well I also don’t know what is the answer..

She pull off my finger, straight away get dress and walk out from the room.. Im going to the toilet.. Is this how its going to be finished… I just sat there on her bed looking back that this already second time ‘can touch but cannot poke’ experienced I had… huhuhu.. I can be crazy if this goes again another time. She entered the room again and told me she’d already boiled water to make a coffee for me… hahahaha… I’d cursed myself that im not going to do this again.. gave a girl an orgasm and get a coffee as a reward… shit… BUT I wonder after what had happen twice, is my just becoming fubu is still a VIRGIN… ?????

As the rain stop, she asked me to accompany me to the nearest supermarket. Fast2 I replied her, I wait for her in my car. Asked her to ‘mandi’ first as she just ‘keluar air’. She shy2 answer me that she’ll be quick.. Once in the car,get a puff, called Ah cool and set appointment for the real action… hahahaha… HARI INI DI DALAM SEJARAH… Fingered JESS’s pussie, fuck ELISA’s cunt…. Still went home a happy man..
      Last edited by labalaba; 14-02-2013 at 23:54.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

http://www.escortspa88.com
      Hope u can get her ASAP. I wonder how wild Jess can be under ur skillful play. Waahahah. Will stay tune.
      bhr6841 likes this.

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast