Thread: FUBU and FWB

PlayKid
      i am a nobody. nobody is
      perfect, therefore, i'm
      perfect!

I am:
      BrokenHeart

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy View Post
      good one bro! u must be one super good looking dude!
      thx thx.. but no man. just the right place at the right time. trust me, not abt looks.

here is the good news. the colleague, she so freaky, she doesn't mind threesomes and orgies!!! this is serious shit guys. now i'm seriously thinking twice abt doing her raw. fuck thing was, done her raw since the first time. *sweat* worries the fuck out of me man. i'm so going to get myself tested. meanwhile, if any bros here are having a group thing, PM me!

PlayKid
      i am a nobody. nobody is
      perfect, therefore, i'm
      perfect!

I am:
      BrokenHeart

and last night... it was a 140kmph BJ on federal from port klang... awesome...
      mushasirv, bambu, kohchuup and 1 others like this.

PlayTeen
      damn busy this month

I am:
      Errrr

Awards Gold Contributor - Gold contributorSilver Contributor - Silver Contributor
      2nd Annual Dinner - 2nd Annual Dinner
      [QUOTE=cuntfused;454377]and last night... it was a 140kmph BJ on federal from port klang... awesome...[/QUO

Bro , nice experience. if any chances to join in :P haha... enjoy yourself bro.
      This type opportunity hard to gain
      Last edited by mushasirv; 06-04-2013 at 08:36.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by cuntfused View Post
      and last night... it was a 140kmph BJ on federal from port klang... awesome...
      mr. cuntfused, your story is so inspiring I don't know how you get all these international freebies. You must have something visible others don't have. Are you mat saleh or look like mat saleh? Just wanna make sure I don't put too much high hope for these things to happen to me. If you are just some local joe, I'm gonna kick myself... and read some more books!!

PlayKid
      i am a nobody. nobody is
      perfect, therefore, i'm
      perfect!

I am:
      BrokenHeart

Quote Originally Posted by bambu View Post
      mr. cuntfused, your story is so inspiring I don't know how you get all these international freebies. You must have something visible others don't have. Are you mat saleh or look like mat saleh? Just wanna make sure I don't put too much high hope for these things to happen to me. If you are just some local joe, I'm gonna kick myself... and read some more books!!

lol... then u need to go buy yourself some books. i'm a... a ckt at his prime. all i can say is, working in hotels increase your chances 10 fold.

PlayBaby
      Got TT Session? PM me!

I am:
      Thinking

My Best Friends Sister / Ex-MILF GF - From fantasy to reality Part 1

Dear Moderators, if this posting is not suitable here, i sincerely appreciate it if you could move it to the right forum/thread.

Dear Brothers and Sistas, please allow me to share and episode that took place when i was in my final year at university. I have changed her name to protect privacy and i'll called her Simone.

Simone was much-much older than me and her youngest brother is my best friend and we literally grew-up together. When i knew him, i've never met Simone as she was studying overseas and i was only entering form 2 at that time. I only saw photos of her and she was one foxy girl. I always told my friend that i'm in love with your sister and during my youth fantasied about her.. She was my ultimate fantasy! My buddy was pretty open about it and he really doesn't mind at all.

The first time i met Simone was at the Airport when she returned a few years later. I actually froze when she said Hi to me. To cut the story short, she went on with her life, settled down and i was nothing more than just a friend of his brother. Until one day....

I got a call from my buddy asking me whether i'm free in the evening to help Simone move out to her new place as she was in the midst of finalizing her divorce. I saw as a favour to my buddy and i agree to help out. No agenda, no expectations. Just helping out a friend in need. After the move, i became close with Simone. When ever she needs help to unpack, or fixing a light bulb, i'm her to call guy. We became closer as friends.. There are days when she would call me up for supper and she would just pour her heart out. I would just listen and give my thoughts whenever necessary. I tried my best to be a good friend to her. Nothing more.

3 days before my 22nd birthday, i went to Malacca with my buddy for an event. She sms'ed and ask whether it would be possible to tapau her some ketam bakar from Sg. Duyung? Said sure but we will be back quite late. By the time we reach my buddy/her place it was 4.00am. Told my buddy that i'm just too tired to go back to my place and opt to crash at his place instead. I sms'ed Simone to tell that her Tapau was on the table and i went straight to the sofa and dozed off... At about 5am, she woke me up, kissed me on my cheek and asked me to lay in bed with her. I was shocked... We went in. I remembered clearly laying next to her like a log and she just cuddle me to sleep.. I was scared shit to be honest... Woke up around afternoon, excuse myself home and she called asking to join her doing groceries in the evening. Afterwards, we head back to the her place and we lounge watching TV.. Then...

She started making her move... She placed her hand on my lap, moving closer and closer towards me... I just pretended as though it was nothing... The next thing i know we were DFKing each other...she removed my pants and straight away giving me a BBBJ. My 1st and i never expected it coming..she sucked me so good my eyes all white... 90 sec i load into her mouth.. She swallowed and countinued sucking me dry... My didi was clean of cum.. I'm still stiff hard but she said "enough for today." KNN....

The next day, a Sunday, i spent the entire evening with her. Same MO as yesterday.. But after DFKing, she strip me off, pour some 100+ on me and started catbathing me.. This is wild i thought to myself.. Afterwards, she gave me again yet another BBBJ and same as the day before, i loaded in 90 sec... Cannot tahan meh... Her tongue... Superb!!! I told her, i wanted to return the favor.... She declineand she said " there will be time for that.. But not today" KNN.... Strike 2. I was the only one naked at that point in time and i have not yet been given the privillage to see her in her birth suit... KNNBCC...

To be continued....

PlayBaby
      Got TT Session? PM me!

I am:
      Thinking

My Best Friends Sister / Ex-MILF GF - From fantasy to reality Part 2

The next day, a monday was the eve of my birthday. She called me up in the afternoon to setup a Dinner date at a 5-Star Hotel in KL. i agreed and rush to meet her afterwards at the rendervous point. We had a lovely dinner together and afterwards we headed back to her place for some night cap.. Upon reaching her place, me as usual, place my big butt on the sofa and she excused herself to the bathroom.. 15 mins later, she joined me at the hall and was already in her nighties... Black silk nighties... She gave a birthday present.. It was nice.. We chatted for abit over coffee and at the stoke of midnight, wishes me Happy B'day, DFKing Me and say, "Here's the last B'day present".... She slipped her nighties off and there she was... In her birthday suit! What a sight! What a birthday present!! She hold on to my hand and lead me back to her bedroom... I thought to myself, i'm the luckiest guy in the world tonight...

She's everything i imagined in my fantasies.. Shoulder lenght hair, 5'5", fair with smooth silky skin, 34D, fully shaved with straight line pussy... Firm buttocks.. What a sight to treasure... We both lay down on the bed and she whisper "i want tonight to be special.. I want you to remember this for the rest of your life". Here i was, lying next to the woman of my fantasies, naked both of us... Is this real? I trully feel like god had answered my teenage prayers...

Game started with her Giving me a catbath, full body catbath.. Followed by DFKing and a BBBJ.. Like the night before.. 90 sec.. Damn she's good! I came, but i was still stiff and hard... I said to her, please let me pleasure you... I ate her.. I tongue her.. The best pussy i've ever had.. I slowly slide my finger inside of her.. Warm, wet, tight... Lovely... Keep on eating her, she moans slowly and gradually increasing the volume... Then, a sudden gush of cum... I took it all in.. Superb! The game continues, we switched positions, engaging in 69... we kept giving each other pleasure until she says.. Come, i want you now... We made love.. Beautiful.. Only one position, the missionary.. We look into each others eyes, maintaining the rytham of steady long strokes... Both of us lost in the moment, her soft moaning of pleasures only heighten the moment... 10 mins later she came... I can feel her vagina squeezing my didi, the contractions... I can't hold it any longer and i came inside of her.... Heaven!!!

To be continued...

PlayBaby
      Got TT Session? PM me!

I am:
      Thinking

My Best Friends Sister / Ex-MILF GF - From fantasy to reality Part 3

It's the end of round 1.. So both of us cuddle up and started to chat for a while.. I apologized to her should i not meet her expectaions et all. i'm a late bloomer. This is only my 3rd time.. she went on and say it was great, she came twice and receiving pleasure from our session.. Said that her ex never DATY'ed her and she likes the sensation and pleasure alot.. (i was thinking to myself, apalah ex dia.. With a pussy like that, i sure like to eat them for breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner and supper, 24/7, 365 days and 366 on a leap year!) Since i'm still a rookie then, i asked her whether she would be more than willing to teach me the arts of giving pleasure to a woman? Her responce was " Sex is one way but love making is 2 way... Remember that!" walawei... I felt like a gigolo on training and i sure am gonna see more action after this... She went on mentioning that she had not had any for nearly a year and she loves making love to the extent that she reads alot on techniques as she wanted to give the best pleasure possible to her man.. Lucky me i thought.. As i was pondering how did i ended up in her bed, i started feeling her hand crawling up to my didi and she's giving me a very sensual HJ.. I spring up and as my didi reaching its max stretching limits, she went down and give me a quick BJ... Bell sound! Round 2!

As her BJ was so good i was doing my best not to load into her mouth.. In my head i was counting sheeps to distract myself.. Then, she climb up on top of me for a cowgirl.. You need not do anything... Just enjoy what i'm about to do. She said.. She slide my didi in... She grind it, she rode it, she squat on it, she pump it and "gelek" my didi in between motions.. Damn gooooooddd.. She's pleasuring herself with my didi (seems more like a dildo at this point) and i was there counting sheep still... I started to feel a pool of her juicy on me.. Nice and warm.. She came.. A quick pause and she continues riding and as i was about to come she stops and pull out... Arghhh!!! She just left me hanging for a few minutes.. Damn she's cold.. I wanted more.. She climb on top again but this time in reverse... She commence pumping.... After about a solid 3 mins of pumping or so, she came again and along with it.......my little soldiers... End of Round 2.. The score.. Simone : 4... Yours trully: 3..

To be continued...
      Last edited by PapaGmie; 15-04-2013 at 19:30.

PlayBaby
      Got TT Session? PM me!

I am:
      Thinking

My Best Friends Sister / Ex-MILF GF - From fantasy to reality Part 4

It's the end of round 2. I was lying flat on the bed.. 3 shot in less than 2 hours.. As i was lying there, Simone went to the bathroom to clean herself.. I was still trying to register what just happened.. how did it happened and making sense of things, she called me to join her inside.. I open the bathroom door and i saw her soaking up in the tub.. "Jump in" she said..

So there we are, together in the tub... she gave me a gentle bath, she fondle with my endowment and so did I, fondling with hers. Her 34D jugs is such a pleasant sight.. since it's brightly lit, i really get to enjoy seeing her and exploring every inch of her body... Truly felt like lovers on our honeymoon.. She exits the tub as i was standing in front of the mirror grooming myself. i turned, looked and stared at her as she's wiping herself dry.. i was admiring her beauty, Mentally pinching my cheeks and wondering how did a smuck like me get to be with a goddess like her.. whilst admiring her, my didi slowly erected... upon seeing this, she giggles, got down on her knees, pulling my thighs so my didi is closer to her mouth and starts giving me another dose of her marvelous BJ.. Oh F**k.. I'm SCREWED.. Round 3...

Since I had shot 3 times earlier, I can now withstand the assaults of her tongue on my Didi.. She sucked and played as though my did was an ice cream that would never finish, a flavor and taste she can’t get enough off.. I truly enjoyed it because it lasted more than 90 sec and i don't have to count sheep to distract myself anymore.. Hahahahaha… After registering enough sensations and pleasure from her BJ, I carried her up and sits her on the vanity counter.. get down and DATY’ed her again.. Her pussy is pale-pinkyish in color (Can see better with the light on).. I played her clits with my tongue, kissed it, and sucked on it. I gave a hickie on the side of her cave.. marking my territory.. She’s high from the sensations and moans gently.. I’m aroused.. I insert my middle finger and gently stroke it.. She gets higher with pleasure.. as she was enjoying it she said “slightly bend your fingers inside” and with it the moaning gets louder and louder.. Oh Yes, That’s it.. Yes…, Yesssss……., Hell Yessssssss…... Finger that pussyyyyyyy…… Don’t stop…. Oh Yessss, GOD!..Yesssssssss, yessssssss.. OH MY GODDDD! Errmmm.. She “gelek” my finger a few times and her legs started shaking and her walls crushing down on my finger… love juice started flowing… she came…

I left my finger inside for about a minute or so, moving it around to feel the texture of her walls. Pulled my finger out and placed it into her mouth… she sucked on it.. Tasting herself… she got down from the counter, turned around, bent over slightly, looked at me with eyes full of love and said in the most sensuous way… “Doggy Me”… My heart melted right there and then… I swear to God, I’m beginning to fell in love hard with this woman.. Obliging to her request, I rubbed my didi against her mei-mei for a few seconds and afterwards gently inserting into her… (My 1st Doggy Experience).. Stroked at an adagio tempo (slow and stately).. Maintaining the rhythm for a few minutes.. I wanted to enjoy each and every stroke I’m giving her.. Am not in a rush and neither does she.. after a few minutes I increase the tempo to moderato.. she begins to moan… ahhhhhhhh…. pause… ahhhhhhhhhh… and on and on… she’s getting wetter and wetter and asking me to give it faster.. I happily obliged and raise the tempo to Allegro (fast, quick and bright)… the moaning gets louder, faster and dirtier too.. errrmm.. ohhh yessssss.. errrmmmm.. ohhh F**k yaaaa…. Ohhhh yesssss… F**k that C**t.. F**k it hard sayang, F**k it.. F**k it deeper…. Deeper… Arghh….. Oh Yess… F**k Yaaaaa…. Then she screams “Harder and faster” “Harder and faster”.. Game on babe.. Tempo: Vivacissimo (very fast and lively)… Less than a minute later she jerks asking me to stop with my didi inside.. She came again… My 1st doggie experience is like playing a concerto.. She’s the conductor and I’m the…. toy boy I guess?? (Thanks to my gym, my swimming and my futsal I managed to maintain my stamina.. guess that active lifestyle does pays off after all… hehehehe..)

Round 3 is far from over… Now, she asked me to sit on the toilet bowl (With the lid down). She climb on top and begin to ride me.. She’s doing most of the work now.. up, down, up down all in moderato… (Mozart’s Ode to Joy was playing in my head then) That night was really an “ode to joy” night.. hahahaha.. She’s really F**king me and my brains out with endless pleasure!!! She hugged me and place my head on her 34D’s.. “Suck it” she said.. Big and slightly brown nipples, but who cares.. it was so delightful… It was better than Haagen Dazs’ Belgian Chocolate.. I fondled with her jugs whilst she’s riding me, moaning endlessly... a good 10 minutes later(+/-) she came for the 3rd time… It was getting stressful for me as I was nowhere near coming.. We changed position, she sat on the toilet bowl and I was standing up.. She gave me another round of BJ and as I was about to come she stops and HJ me… I splat out on her face… she continued BJing and sucked whatever left of my semen till dry.. I looked at my wrist watch and its close to 4am.. We rinse ourselves and hurried off to snuggle in bed.. I got a 8.30am class and she got to be in the office by then... Score at the end of the Game= Simone: 7 and Yours Truly: 4

Such was our life for the next 3 months… action, more action, and even more action… Everyday without fail I will shoot my load. Min. 3 rounds / day.. On days when she can’t, (Period) she’ll gave me her signature series BBBJ. We are like newlyweds.. We can’t touch each other. Whenever our skin made contact.. “things” happened. It happened while she was cooking, quicky behind the main door upon returning from work, it happened in the car, I took her on the cold floor where she stands while cleaning the house… every possible scenario… Bottom line.. When my peers and friends are struggling to get some, I was getting it at least 3 times daily.... My personal favorite is always when she wants action while I was sleeping.. She won’t be waking me up asking for it.. instead, she will just go down on me giving her signature series BBBJ as a wake-up call… If i’m too tired, no worries.. all I need to do is just ensure my didi is available and hard enough for her to ride.. that is all is required of me… I was in every man’s heaven.. Living and sleeping with a high sex drive, multiple comer, bombshell, energizer sex bunny…

After about 2 months together, she planned a weekend getaway for us… it was……..

(To be continued…)

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

my gf always cim. we have did it while driving up north, she bbbj me and cim with im driving. also, bbbj + cim along dark stretches of roads in putrajaya and cyberjaya. we have fucked in the car inside my car porch (no one at home)..convince her that it is my fantasy to fuck in the car.

sometimes drive around town, will always boob massage her and make her wet then give slight finger if she wears skirt. if wear shorts/pants, then only can rub rub her pussy.

once highway jam cos accident, ask her take off bra and unbutton two of topmost buttons so that i can take a peek. threw her black bra behind the seat and i think the lorry drivers beside her all get to see the bra behind and knows she is not wearing bra...purposely ask her open her top abit bigger to make me high but actually she didnt know beside her the lorry driver keep on watching her.

one of the most exciting experience to me is her giving me bbbj+cim in her room while her two other roommates + other housemates are talking in the living room without locking the room and the door close.

also, in hostel, where guys and girls can visit each other dorm for 'discussion' purpose but must leave room door ajar. So she is in my dorm room (i stay alone) and we leave the door ajar about 10 to 15cm wide. if people walking by and look in, they can only see the wardrobe as the bed is on the other side of the door...she gave me many bbbj+cim and i finger + fucked her many times based on this situation. Sometimes when we heard people walking by, she will suck me even harder knowing that it is exciting. And if we are fucking, if we hear people walked by, if we are in missionary, i will fuck her harder then can hear the metal bed sound creaking and if she is on top, she will ride me even faster also to make the metal bed sound creaking.

All above sounded very exciting. Now everyday stay with her, we will fuck every night before sleep and in morning, she will bbbj me for a while to tease before going work without me cumming so that at night i can fuck her.

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

my fubu for the first time is when i'm 24..she is the poli s.alam student at the time..and rented in batu tiga with her colleagues..
      she just broke up with her fiance. every day i'm be her advisor to calm her. we get closer day by day.
      one night,she ask me to come to her house to teach her some subjects. oh,i forgot to describe how does she looked?
      she is 36c i guest,no so tall not so rendah..and she told me she always fuck up with her ex..with her body is little chubby..make me to keep my dream for a while..just be patient...i'm sure she will be mine..hehe

at the night..she is alone and all her friend going back to hometown..ahah..its the day...
      i' arrived to her house around 10pm and started to teach her almost 2hours. at the time she is wearing baju tido only and just wear a singlet inside..i just to curi pandang her breast and i saw her nipple behind her cloth..my dick getting hard
      finish the teaching season, she told me that she cant lua her fiance...i persuade her with my ayat2 manis..then she go to hug me...
      wow...i got the feel of her boobs on my chest...getting hot...donno how it happen..i dfk with her..wow..its a wonderful moment..
      after that i go to ramas he boobs..very gentle and pejal...tear off my shirt..and loose my pants..his pussy getting wet...still romen2...
      then she bbbj me...wow...such a very professional sucker...she lick and suck my ball too..
      her pussy get wet and hot..i fingered and she moan...with a very sikit bulu..it so sexy to me...she keep care her stuff...
      after that we do 69...at the time she cum for 1st time..she want more foreplay i guess...

to be continued...

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

how to get a fubu?? i oso wan

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

I met a young PRC this afternoon.
      She is 20+, slim and tall.
      She has a very nice body.

I approach her and managed to get her mobile phone number.
      She told me that she works as GRO in KTV and she only entertain without fxxk customer.

How should I proceed further ?
      Any brother has same experience ?

I will try to call her out for drinks and dinner when she is free.

PlayBoy
      retiring

I am:
      Busy

Quote Originally Posted by labalaba View Post
      Wow... Got this type of ons also ya.. Very nice experince bro.. I tot most of the link is a scam..

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk
      Thought craigslist adult section closed after 'craigslist killer'. Would try my luck someday

PlayMan
      DeSAF

I am:
      Sillyme

Awards Silver Contributor - Silver ContributorBronze Contributor - Bronze Contributor
      3rd Annual Dinner - 3rd Annual DinnerMega TT Seremban 2013 - Mega TT Seremban 20132nd Annual Dinner - 2nd Annual DinnerMega TT JB 2012 - MegaTT JB 2012Betong trip July, 2012 - Betong Trip 2012Mega TT Ipoh 2012 - MegaTT Ipoh 2012
      Quote Originally Posted by Joe_White View Post
      I met a young PRC this afternoon.
      She is 20+, slim and tall.
      She has a very nice body.

I approach her and managed to get her mobile phone number.
      She told me that she works as GRO in KTV and she only entertain without fxxk customer.

How should I proceed further ?
      Any brother has same experience ?

I will try to call her out for drinks and dinner when she is free.
      Bro Joe_White,
      First, find out which KTV she works at..
      Usually girls at KTV do booking, ie overnight.
      However most girls at KTV works for agent, so booking is normally through the KTV , which can be expensive.
      The only way foward for u, IMHO, is to visit her a few times at KTV and see whether u can fish her out on her rest day.
      Good luck....
      aloevera609 and playpplay like this.
      "help is always given at DPF to those who deserve it"

PlayBaby
      Got TT Session? PM me!

I am:
      Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by daley View Post
      how to get a fubu?? i oso wan
      Bro, i think it comes when you least expected it.

PlayBaby
      Thinking about this girl in my
      office...

I am:
      Cool

That is absolutely true (for my case at least!)

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

PapaGmie...your story is fascinating...superb!
      PapaGmie likes this.

PlayBaby
      Got TT Session? PM me!

I am:
      Thinking

My Best Friends Sister / Ex-MILF GF - From fantasy to reality Part 5...

It was not a getaway that i had in mind.. I was thinking it would be a getaway with her and me... But her toddler was also in for this getaway... As it turns out, She had to go for work in Malacca on Monday for 3 days. Instead of going on monday itself, she made it a point to go a day earlier on Sunday morning. Went on our journey from her place at around 10am. Check in was not until 2pm, so to kill time i opt using the old countryside road instead of the highway to our destination. Made a stop at PD for lunch and continued on south till we reached the hotel just a few minutes after 2pm. She went to check-in as i waited in the car and afterward sms'ed me the room number. There i was, a driver earlier and now the bell boy having to carry the luggage up to the room... KNN i tought to myself...

After entering the room, placed the bags down and i lounge on the plushy bed.. She excused herself to entertain her kid who's by now begging to soak-up and play in the bathtub.. So, i reached for my book and continue reading (i was reading The Prince by Marchiavelli at that time)... After about 10mins or so, i heard a seducive HI from her.. I looked up and... Voila... There she was, standing at the edge of the bed, half naked - only top side covered and still in her g-strings... My Didi springs up to life... She crawled up seductively on the bed while by then i was seated upstraight still holding on to my book.. She took away the book, threw it aside, push my body against the bed's headrest and DFK me... Man, i was shocked... In a good way i mean... She stops in the middle of the DFKing and whisper... "I'm so horny....... i've been so horny since you started playing with my pussy in the car earlier.... I want my Mr. Eveready (The nickname she gave for my didi) now!"

With me still in shock, she undo my jean's hook and zippers, pulled it down together with the boxers just nicely for her to reached out for my didi. Then the superb BBBJ... I wasn't unexpecting this so soon.. Heighten by the experience, I loaded into her mouth... She swallowed it all in, sucked my didi dry and I was still hard.. As hard as kayu berlian.... she pulled her g-strings to the side and slides in my didi into her wet juicy pussy and begin riding it... It was so tense.. So fast things happens... In the middle of riding and her soft moaning, her kid called for her.... Still continued the riding, she gather herself and in a motherly tone (not sounding horny) she replied "Yes baby... Mummy in the middle of something right now, i'll come shortly"... I was wow'ed at the way she composed herself and it only made me hornier... Less than a minute later, she came... In the back of my mind I begin to wonder.... Was her reply meant for the both of us??? Hmmm.... she gave me a few more pump and with it, i shoot out my load into her... Ahhhhhhh.... Sweet release... She quickly remove my didi and wipe dry all the juices that is oozing out of her.. We quickly put our pants on and as she was walking to the bathroom, she turned at me and said... "You wait till tonight!!!" ..... I'm toast!!! The score by 3pm: Simone 1. Yours truly 2. Damn.. I lost this round..

To be continued...
      Last edited by PapaGmie; 03-05-2013 at 00:57. Reason: Typo error

PlayBaby
      Got TT Session? PM me!

I am:
      Thinking

http://www.escortspa88.com
      My Best Friends Sister / Ex-MILF GF - From fantasy to reality Part 6 FINALE

I continued on with my reading, sadly can't focus much since i've been warned of the things to come tonight... My mind drifted imagining the possible scenarios and actions i'll encounter later... Looked at my watch and it's only half past 3 in the evening... Damn, time does pass slowly... Feeling a bit tired from being a driver, a bell boy and a gigolo earlier, i dozed off to recuperate my strenght and energy needed for later battles...

She woke me up at about 5pm and we went for a stroll down at the beach... I was in love with her then and still does to this day.. We chatted about our aspirations, dreams and mostly about the direction of relationship... At about 6.30pm we headed off to Umbai for ikan bakar Dinner.. After a lovely dinner, we headed back to the hotel. Reached just a few minutes after 9pm. Her kid was already asleep in the car earlier.. That's good... Early action perhaps? I went to the bathroom for a shower while she order in some desserts and watch Majalah 3 that was airing on TV.

When i got out, she was already in her see thru, red laced nighties. No bras nor panties.. The silhouette of her curves, her 34DD, her Y, her cute smile, her dimples, the smell of her perfume..... Heavenly beauty. Goddess Aphrodite.. I'm high.. High on lust.. She turned the tv and the lights off, reached for my hands and leads me to the plushy bed. Looked at the time, it's 10pm... We lay on the bed and started DFKing each other.. Then she whisper these words.. "make passionate love to me. I'm yours." i willingly obliged..

I removed her nighties and started giving her a catbath.. From the ears, down the neck, to her shoulder and stopped at nipples. I countinued sucking and playing her left nipple while my hand fondled with the other breast, alternating between the two.... After a while went further down to her belly button and stop short of her clitoris.. She was high... She reached for my head and push it against her llittle girl... "eat it.... Lick my pussy" she said... I DATY'ed and fingered her gently.... Savoring the taste of her.. Soft moaning coming out of her and a few minutes later her legs trembles and she came... I sucked her dry and swallow her love juice... Yummy! I gave her a minute or so to enjoy her orgasm and she asked me to lay on my back... She starts with DFKing and slowly pulled away moving to the neck catbathing, proceed further down and then the BBBJ... I gave a gentle tap on her shoulder and signaling for a 69... We gave each other pleasure with our mouths and tongues... Soft moaning from the both of us... After a solid 15 mins of 69 action, her legs trembles again and came again... I took it all in... Yummy... She continued BBBJ-ing for a few minutes and boom... A loadful of my cum in her mouth... She took it all in... Rahsia awet muda..... Hahahaha.. Took a peep at the time, clock's showing 11pm... 60 mins of foreplay...

I don't know what came over me that day, my didi is showing no sign of giving up.. Am still as hard as a kayu berlian.. Did she drugged me with Viagra? No... But maybe it's from the "nutritious" contents of her love juices + i'm high on lust + the 2kgs of assorted seashells i had earlier contributed to the x-factor... She lay on her back and places a pillow below her buttocks and spread her legs giving a beautiful sight of her Pussy, missionary begins.. Long steady strokes for about 15mins until she came. Afterward, shifted her legs on my shoulder and continue on long steady strokes for another 15mins or so... As she was about to come, she places her hands on my hips and pushes it in towards her and asked to leave my didi inside. She came yet again and as her vagina muscles massaging my didi, i came with her too... Heaven...

She pushes out my cum and wipe it off as i lay next to her with a harden didi still. Both of us turned to the side and i enter her again for some sideways action.. Slow strokes for about 20min savoring the pleasures of my didi grinding her walls... She came again.. I am tired as i've been doing most of the giving. Changed positioned. I lay my back against the bed headrest and she began sliding my didi in and ride it for a solid 15 mins or so until she came. Changed position. Now i'm laying on my back and she engage in a squatting position and cowgirl my didi for about 5 mins when she came again. She places her legs down and grinds for another 15mins until she came and changed position to reverse cowgirl and ride my didi for another 15mins or so.. I'm drenched with her cum by then. Not able to get enough satisfaction in this position, she asked me to doggy her.. Rubbed my didi against her mei-mei and thrust in. I wasn't giving it hard to her.. It's passionate, so all the way moderato for another 20mins or so and it ended with the both of us reaching climax together... Magical... Looked at the time, it's a few minutes past 1am... She caught sight of me looking at the time. She said "The night is far from over young man!" and i went like "F**k!"...

We went into the bathroom to cleaned ourselves... Just after i washed my didi, she went down and gave me a quick BBBJ.. Living up to it's nickname, my didi stretch up again.. "Come, let's go to the sofa" she said... I lead the way... I sat myself down on the sofa.. She climbed on top and we started DFKing... She pulled away in the middle of our tongue battle and utter "i want you to f**k me as if i'm your whore for the night!" Fullawei! Huhuhuhuhuhu... Tergugat Iman hahahahah.. Yes ma'am!

We started off with she riding it.. Gentleness, softness, all the other ness and soft moaning.. all GONE.. She transformed into a different person. It was rough, dirty talks, screaming and louder moaning... She really let her wild side loose, no holding back.... Dominatrix Style without the whip and the leathers... Dirty talks all the way... The best was during cowgirl when she was about to come, she pulled out and placed her pussy on my face, ordering me to eat her out and jizzed her cum on my face... Crazy... But i loved it! I did her hard as she requested and rough too... Slapped that ass of her plenty of times during doggie... Butt cheeks turned red... We did it on the sofa, the floor, the bed, the floor again and as i was about to come (Doggie Position), pulled out asked her to turned around, opened her mouth and wank myself till i shot my load on her face and mouth..

We head to the bathroom to soak in the bathtub.. There got another round of ride it from her and as it was getting difficult for me to unload, she gave me a BBBJ until i come.. We showered together and by the time we get to snuggle in bed, the clock was showing 5.30am.. And i got to leave for KL by 7.00am. At the end, i lost count on how many times she came.... It doesn't matter at all because that night was the best f**k of my life... and i would give anything to have one last f**k and re-live that moment with her...

The End...

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast