• Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Like Tree1580Likes

Thread: FUBU and FWB

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Below is my forum:

If I'm not mistaken on last year, after join this company then got gal lead me n teach me lots things. She was married n got one child... Begin I treat her like normal coll n Fren only, didn't think too much n other things coz she married... After that, chat chat n work together long time... Know more her things... Sometime I'm talk to her naughty n hamsap things like "wanna fuck n, u dare to suck me o etc". One day like normal chit chat n talk hamsap to her... Suddenly she said " no pro, my house o ur house? Today my hubby bk hometown n alone at home. How?" Actually she stay besides my block. So I'm answered her, ok ah... My house lah if u dare....

My HP rang. " pls open the door,I'm outside ur house". Oh my god....

First, we chit chat bit.... Then I'm.starting hug her n kissing her....start touch her breast... Bit loose n big... She so Njoy it... After tat, she help me take off my clothes n pants n panties... She bbbj me... What the fuck.... Til I'm can't stand... I'm told her, pls stop it... I wanna fuck... But she still sucking til tomolow never die...arhhhgggg..... Cim.... Then she still sucking till finished it... Somemore eat inside stomach... She told me....

This relationship long few months... But seldom to having sex wt her coz timing...

PlayBaby
      i can't resist a tasty CKT

I am:
      Gloomy

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy View Post
      i guess NL girls prefer NL guys more?

or CKT guys also got chance to bonk NL girls? cos i wud love it
      same thing bro. ckt girls prefer ckt guys right?

do nl guys have a chance to get ckt girls?

i love ckt girls

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

i have one lady NL fren, and she prefers non NL for her FUBUs...so, its really up to the individuals..

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

wah.............so nice the boobs. Awesome !!!!! I be ta han liao ....................!!!! read until my di di also naik like meriam ! hahahaha

PlayKid
      Love life

I am:
      Cheerful

That nice and how good if there one FUBU here for me to fuck too.

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Awards 3rd Annual Dinner - 3rd Annual Dinner2nd Annual Dinner - 2nd Annual Dinner
      Quote Originally Posted by kayz View Post
      i have one lady NL fren, and she prefers non NL for her FUBUs...so, its really up to the individuals..
      I think beside up to individual taste , sometime it is also due to religion issue. Usually if both NL get caught, both will in deep shit .. but not with different 'dishes' tag together with NL

just my 2-cents :p

PlayMan
      Healthy

I am:
      Cheerful

Awards Silver Contributor - Silver ContributorSilver Contributor - Silver Contributor
      Mega TT Sabah 2014 - Mega TT Sabah 20142nd Annual Dinner - 2nd Annual DinnerMegaTT Kuching 2013 - MegaTT Kuching 2013

My FUBU made a stopover ....

My FUBU decided to make a stopover before heading back for her Chinese New Year celebration with her family. Her stopover will be about 4 hours plus and she wanted to see me for a nice love making session and who am I to refuse? I reserved a hotel room very near to the airport in order not to waste too much time. Thinking of her coming, making an effort to make this stopover makes me feel so fond of her ……

That beautiful day arrived and I was waiting for her at the arrival hall. She walked out saw me but she kept her distance because she doesn’t want to attract attention to me. She knows me very well as it won’t be nice if we meet someone we know and will be hard to explain especially on my part.

I took her for lunch at the airport and she looked so tired. She told me that she was busy the night before making all the necessary arrangements before she goes away for a month. We miss each other a lot and without wasting much time, we departed to our hotel.

I know my FUBU for the past 4 years and all these while, she has taken care of me whenever I needed her. Likewise, when she needed me, I am there. We have been honest to each other and know the boundaries for me and for her.

Anyway, I am not going to go into details of our love making session just that it’s not those ‘wham-bam-thank-you-mam’ type but more towards tender loving care type ….. gentle, unrushed and filled with passion. We tried not to use that forbidden word called ‘love’ but occasion like this makes it tough …….

She left after wishing me and my family to have a great CNY and she will be back soon ……

So, to all Taikors, Sifus, Brothers and newbies of DPF who is celebrating CNY ….. I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you GONG XI FA CAI, may the year of the Dragon brings abundance health for ‘cheong-ing’, bottomless pit filled with wealth for ‘cheong-ing’ and boundless happiness when ‘cheong-ing’ ….. Drive Safely back to hometown as I have yet to meet some of you …. YUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM SSSEEEEEEEENNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!
      akabane, ragzs and kakagreen like this.

PlayMan
      Healthy

I am:
      Cheerful

Awards Silver Contributor - Silver ContributorSilver Contributor - Silver Contributor
      Mega TT Sabah 2014 - Mega TT Sabah 20142nd Annual Dinner - 2nd Annual DinnerMegaTT Kuching 2013 - MegaTT Kuching 2013

How I land a FUBU .... Step by Step .... Part One

In the city of cats, about 2 years ago, I started patronizing a MP because it is new and it has only 3 PRCs working. Not so many people know about this place and I happened to venture into this MP after a day of hard work with a ‘cheong’ buddy of mine. We weren’t looking for anything but a soothing massage to ease our aches.

This MP is located behind Pullman Hotel; their neighbours are Piccadilly Pub and Goal Pub. This MP is on the 1st Floor and it is still operating. I haven’t been there since I landed a FUBU but on the 3rd day of Chinese New Year a few days ago, I can still see that it is still operating. Anyway, my trip to Kuching is not event filled because it just can’t stop raining while I prefer to rest since I had a few non-stop Mahjong Session for the last few days before I left to Kuching.

I just wanted to share my experience of landing a FUBU.

This PRC worked in this MP and is out of PRC for the first time. She is a very shy gal and I made it a point to let her massage me every time I go there. She was very quiet at first, prefer to do her work, but after a few session with her, she began to open up little by little. She and her friends are comfortable to have supper with us after their working hour and thus we became friends. They explained to us that their boss set a rule that HJ is prohibited. They wanted to project this MP as a clean one.

All the PRCs only gives massage services and very ‘bao shou’, as their uniform is so ‘covered’ up!

The PRC gal that I was aiming for is the mid 30s, a divorcee with a child at home (Hiyah, this type of story, I heard them so many times, liao). She has long dark hair, acceptable look, a chubby body, C Cupper and has a plump bottom. Since she is so 'bao shou', I made it as a point to try and lure her to my lion's den. No doubt I am able to get any PRC gal easily by just paying the right price, but I kinda like adventure, if you know what I mean. It is a challenge!

One day, she called me, and from her voice, I know she has been crying. She asked me out for a supper after her working hour. We met in a coffee shop and out come all the complaints. She 'kena marah' from her boss, she misses her child at home, she misses her mom .... etc etc. We spoke until around 3:30a.m. I walked her home and this time, it is my turn to be 'bao shou'. She expected me to hold her hands as we walked back to her place but I kept my hands to myself. As we near her place, she cannot 'tahan' anymore and she 'pegang' my hand. Walking hand-in-hand to her place and I 'sindir' her, isn't she so 'bao shou' and does not do this type of things? She turned red!

Being a gentleman (aren't we all), I walked her to her apartment and asked her to sleep well and I hope to see her tomorrow. She doesn't allow me to go up to her apartment because her room mates are in and she doesn't want to share me! KNN, suddenly talked like that! Of course, I am sensing that she will be one of my FUBU in the making.

This is the part one .... step by step summary .... hahaha ....

Step One
      Take your time in identifying the gal that you want to make her as your FUBU

Step Two
      After identifying, be a gentleman. Get her contacts, call her occasionally and be concern about her well-being. Do tell her the truth about your family and she will know where she stands.

Step Three
      Don't be so desperate because we are looking for the end result not ONT ...... That's why you let her take the first step ..... which they normally will ......
      akabane, Kirin, JinT and 4 others like this.

PlayMan
      TY Addict

I am:
      Busy

Awards Silver Contributor - Silver Contributor
      3rd Annual Dinner - 3rd Annual Dinner2nd Annual Dinner - 2nd Annual DinnerMegaTT Kuching 2013 - MegaTT Kuching 2013Mega TT JB 2012 - MegaTT JB 2012Best FR - BestFR for July 2012Betong trip July, 2012 - Betong Trip 2012Mega TT Penang 2012 - MegaTT Penang 2012Mega TT Ipoh 2012 - MegaTT Ipoh 20121st Annual Dinner - 1st DPF Annual Dinner
      The steps are so true...at least in my case they are...But let the taikor share his story...hehe...

Camping here.... *builds campfire*
      akabane likes this.

~~~
      a.k.a. Abang Penjaga Ribut~~~

|~*Member of the Johor DPF Scouts*~|

PlayMan
      Healthy

I am:
      Cheerful

How I land a FUBU ..... Step By Step .... Part Two

As written in Part One, I cast my fishing line a couple of years back (March 2010) in this MP. These MLs are, of course, do offer their services with the right price except for this ML. This PRC ML is at her 30s, around 36 and a little of the chubby side. Perhaps of her chubby side, she is the ‘bao shou’ type. For me, I am aiming at her because it is the ultimate challenge getting her to my hotel bedroom.

Once, before I depart to the city of the cats, I text her, telling her that I am coming soon and she replied by saying she cannot wait for me to arrive as she is not feeling well at the same time. She might not recover in time to be able to give me a massage session. By the way, her massage is below average! Massage service is not so good, perhaps her bedding skill may be better...

Well, most of the time, a PRC being away from home needs some TLC (as in tender loving care) to get into their good books. By showing my concern about her well-being, she was getting more and more open to me. At times, your timing has to be just right, being at the right place at the right time. She wasn’t feeling well and I happened to be coming to see her ……

The day of reckoning arrived. I flew into the city of the cats and if all my plans worked out, I shall be in for a great time. After finishing my usual business dealings, I called her (after a few miss call from her) to ask her out for dinner. This will be her first time out for dinner and her manager has given her only 30 minutes.

Rendezvous at our meeting restaurant and she is her usual self of being so shy. She was always looking at her watch, making sure she goes back on time or she will be fine for being out too long. So, I told her that I shall buy her time of RM 50/hour so that she can have a nice dinner with me and we can chat for an hour plus without worrying about her time. She was so surprised that I offer this to her.

I had a great dinner with her with her telling me all her stories about home, about her work, about how she is being treated, etc etc. All these while, my eyes were looking at her C cupper! Of course, there were times when I show my deepest concern. Time sure fly fast, and one hour plus flew by. And so, I walked her back to her MP and she told me that she had a great time having dinner with me and she feels so much better after chatting with me. She felt happier because she found a friend that she could talked to.

I walked her back to the MP and told her, perhaps, she would again be free for tomorrow for dinner as well.

To cut a long story short, I 'tarik harga' a little by being the ultimate gentleman. I did not even try to hold her hands when I walked her back to her working place .......

The second dinner date, she pays for the own time just to be out with me … of course, I didn’t let her do that! But she insisted that she pays and I mentioned to her that I shall pay for her time, one last time and she made me promise not to pay for her time from then onwards …….

Step Four
      Be a good listener, talk less and listen more

Step Five
      Don’t be over stingy, buy her time out of her schedule. Show her that you are most happy to be with her for the reason of being great companion. Not buying out her time strictly for FJ …….

Step Six
      Find the right timing.

Step Seven
      Dance to her tune, control your urge and again, show her that you are being a friend …..
      akabane, Kirin, JinT and 4 others like this.

PlayTeen
      Feel so in love with AC....

I am:
      Bored

Awards Silver Contributor - Silver Contributor
      3rd Annual Dinner - 3rd Annual Dinner2nd Annual Dinner - 2nd Annual Dinner
      Wow bro mercun really nice story..hmm if only I can be this lucky haha..
      I come I see I sexplore & I gamble

Live the life to the fullest and "Cheong " As many Before u RetiRed

PlayKid
      Love life

I am:
      Cheerful

This type of lobang not easily can be found bro.

PlayMan
      Healthy

I am:
      Cheerful

How I land a FUBU .... Step by Step .... Part Three

After a few months of courting her, at times, due to work commitment, we hardly find time call each other as I do not want to make an impression to her that I am ‘chasing’. I do not want her to think I am an easy person to ‘catch’ or the other way round … if you know what I mean.

During the 3rd dinner date, she actually paid for her time to be out with me for dinner and she even offer to pay for dinner..... You should have seen my DOM face. Of course, playing the ultimate gentleman, I told her that I shall only have dinner with her provided that I pay for it. Since she wanted to be with me to chit-chat during dinner with me, she agreed.

The 3rd dinner goes on really well, me, being a good listener, being very concern and looking into her bright eyes while chit-chatting, all went well. As usual, I walked her back to her MP. Upon reaching the MP, she asked why I did not try to hold her hands!

I told her:-

"I barely know her"
      "I am not sure if she will like it"
      "I am NOT trying to take advantage"

Wah, I think she cannot 'tahan' liao ........ she looked back as she climb up to her MP with me showing her my puppy eyes ......

I cast my fishing line, the bait set out has caught a fish ...... now, to reel her in ........

Right after our second dinner date, I got a call from her telling me that she has purchase her own last hours of working time so that she can have supper with me. For me, how to refuse? Of course, I told her, no problem and shall meet her at midnight at her working place.

And so, we had supper, she had a beer whilst I have only 'teh tarik kurang manis' - good image.

Again, we chatted for a while until around 2:30a.m. and I told her my true picture (I come clean with true facts about my life and in details too). This is important because should we start lying, then it's hard to remember what we have lied. After chatting, drinking, and eating, I walked her home to her apartment. But this time, she took the initiative to hold my hand.

We walked hand in hand to her apartment and I left. I got a peck on my cheek - a goodnight kiss.

I walked to my hotel with a smile on my face...... anticipating what will be in store for me the next day.

But I will always remember a brother who seems to remind me to .... 'KITA ENJOY!'

A repetition of Step 2 to Step 7 ......
      akabane, Kirin, ragzs and 2 others like this.

PlayMan
      Healthy

I am:
      Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by sticky5 View Post
      This type of lobang not easily can be found bro.
      Dear Brother Sticky5,

Don't give up so easily ...... the chemistry must be there and you will know in the first few conversation ...... keep you chin up and remember, we are the quality stock ... hahaha .....
      akabane and kicking like this.

PlayBaby
      lonely

I am:
      blowme

isn't cruel to play with other person feeling just to fulfill your dream?hehe.. just my thought..

PlayMan
      Healthy

I am:
      Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by hyrul99 View Post
      isn't cruel to play with other person feeling just to fulfill your dream?hehe.. just my thought..
      Dear hyrul99,

Read on and give me your comment after you read the final chapter .... hahaha .... you shall see who's playing who ....
      akabane likes this.

PlayMan
      Healthy

I am:
      Cheerful

How I land a FUBU .... Step by Step .... Part 4

The next day, approximately 11:30p.m., she called me. She asked if she can come meet me in my hotel to chat with me and if you, for any moment, think I would reject her offer, you must be joking!

She knocked on my hotel room door at 12:00 midnight sharp!

She walked into my hotel room and made herself comfortable. I was lying lazily on my bed and indicate to her to join me so we can watch of TV. She wiggled herself beside me, letting me hold her as we chat for a while. She smelled great, she was blushing and once in a while, she steals kisses on my neck.

After about 30 minutes, I lifted her face so I can look into her eyes. And I told her, she has walked into a lion's den. She won't be able to escape from me and tonight, I am going to make love to her. Boy, she blushed so much that if you switched off the lights in the room, you would still be able to see her. She confessed to me that she hasn't been with another man for a very long time and that I am only her third. KNN, I have heard about this type of stories many times before! But, her shyness is very genuine as she just held me tight and didn't dare to move.

Being a perfect gentleman (aren't we all), I suggest that we take a shower together and she was shocked. She is very shy about her body and very afraid that I will reject her. So, I lead her hand to my 'little bro' and asked ......... already on attention and do you think I will reject her? Upon saying that, she gave me one DFK that surprised me. Very passionate. But still, she went on to take a shower by herself and not wanting to reveal anything to me. And I didn't stop her and let her take her sweet time in preparing herself. As for me, I remain as cool as I can but 'little bro' already on high alert.

She walked out of her shower, wrapped in the hotel giant bath towel. Quickly jumped into bed and pulls up the comforter to hide herself. And she was very very shy. I got up, and took off my clothes in front of her, revealing myself with my 'little bro' on attention. She was watching me and was giggling to herself. I took a super quick shower, dry myself and joined her. I took my time and let her adjust herself by holding me. I am fully naked while she is still wrapped in that bath towel. Her hands was roaming all over me, her hands was checking my 'little bro' and she was asking me, if I really want her?

With that, I DFK her and yanked off her bath towel. I swept away the comforter and there, she in her birthday suit ...... for the first time, I saw her naked body. She has a pair of C cup boobs, a pair of large light brown nipple, got a spare tire around her waist (quite chubby) and a kitty with natural bush. Guess she has her kitty on natural state and no trimming. For me, it's bushy.

She just cannot stop DFK, she is breathing hard and she is moaning into my mouth. And so, the buffet is about to begin. I gave her a catbath, on her neck and slowly moved to her sensitive boobs and nips. She was moaning damn loud until she placed a pillow on her face to stop herself from being so loud. As I enjoy her sensitive nips, sensing them growing and hardening, my hands was busy fingering her kitty. Boy, she is wet and I mean she is flooding. I stopped suddenly, when I have her legs spread. Positioning myself between her legs, I lifted up the pillow from her face. I looked at her and asked her if I can eat her 'abalone'? She was so surprised that I would do that, she asked me to go slow because it will be a first time for her (yeah, yeah, yeah .... I have heard these type of stories before).

I spread her legs wide and dove to her 'abalone'. The moment I flicked my tongue on her clit, she quickly placed the pillow once again over her face. She was moaning loud. And I begin my feast! She let out a river of thick musky liquid. The taste is hard to describe ........ anyway, she trembled a couple of times, as she orgasm. After feasting, she was sweating like after running a 100m dash. I climbed back next to her and hold her to me. She was breathing hard and holding me so tight! I just whispered to her that I haven't even introduced my 'little bro' to her 'abalone' yet. She was stroking 'little bro' as her breathing slows. She yanked my face down to DFK again. Boy, she loves to DFK.

All these while, she hasn't spoken a single word.

As she was enjoying stroking 'little bro', I asked her if she is ready to introduce her 'abalone' ..... she just nodded. I got up and put on my helmet. I positioned myself at the entrance and just waited. I face her and told her that I am ready when she is. Slowly, she took 'little bro' and introduction was made.

I eased in 'little bro' head ..... just the head. I can feel her adjusting herself to my size (average only-lah!). And she doesn't feel tight or loose but she is just so wet! I moved my body and crushed my 'man boobs' on her C cup and whispered to her ear ........ ready to take everything in? She nodded and I insert every inch of 'little bro' in ......... she wailed so loud as she orgasm again and this time, I am the one who place a pillow over her mouth. Too darn loud!

The battle began ...... and she was so high because every time I said something to her ear, she just orgasm. Finally, I told her that I was about to release millions of my soldiers as I can feel her legs wrapping around me tight and her fingernails scratching my back. And without further ado, my millions soldiers 'cheong-ar'!

I pulled out and laying next to her. We were hugging and breathing goes back to normal soon after. The first sentence that comes out of her lips was ......... she would pay me instead of me paying her! KNN .........

She asked me if I am one of those who 'cari makan' and I told her .... if she wants to believe that, it's ok with me ...... . I told her my ON charges is only RM 500.00 ......... and now, she owes me RM 400.00…. Sheeeesh ….

She came to me the next night and the following night ........ and I was the one asking to go slow! I am NOT young anymore! And until today, she is hoping that I would make a trip to the city of cats. This time around, I only inform of my presence with only one night left in my working schedule. Cannot have her 2 night in a row because I would be so exhausted the next day. Well ......... this FUBU is insatiable.

Step 8
      Remain as cool as possible and let her take the lead

Step 9
      Always ask permission before proceeding to heavy action

Step 10
      Make sure hygiene is strictly observed for both you and FUBU

Step 11
      Make sure you show your concern about being safe ..... i.e. CD is ready

Step 12
      Make sure her toes curled a few times during the first encounter

** NOTE **
      Step by Step may differ as every gal has different perception and needs ......

However, the end result is always the same ..... and that is as a Brother always say ..... 'KITA ENJOY!'
      akabane, Kirin, JinT and 5 others like this.

PlayMan
      Healthy

I am:
      Cheerful

How I land a FUBU .... Step by Step .... Final Chapter

We were together for almost one year plus until the time when my FUBU in the city of cats will be leaving home soon and she won't be coming back again. All these while, whenever I am there, we normally will have a great time together.

Well, a week before she left, we met and she bought her own time just to come see me and to refuse her, I would be nuts. She told me of her intention and that is; she will be leaving home soon and we are meeting up to have a good fuck. At times, due to work, I seldom find time to be with her or our timing was bad.

Anyway, we met up and she bought a few beers. We were chit-chatting about her future and what she intended to do. Told me about her family and stuff. After we finished the second beer, she stood up, went for her shower, came out naked and asked me why I am still dressed. She requested me to have a quick shower so we can fuck. I took my time in the shower ...... damn, I am such a dick! Hahahaha ... She was shouting, asking what am I doing in the shower for so long......

When I am done, I dried myself, walked out of the bathroom, walked towards her with my dick at attention ..... instead of being angry, she smiled looking at my flagpole. Immediately, I walked towards her, climb next to her and shoved my dick into her mouth. She hungrily took it in without a word and started to BBBJ me. I just looked down and watch her enjoy her meal. Sometime, isn't it great to be able to look down and see how your little brother is eaten .... especially hungrily ..... wow, makes one feel good huh .....

As she was BBBJ-ing me, I was busy pinching her nips. Man, her nips can grow to such length that even I find it hard to believe. Seeing she isn't giving up on BBBJ, I didn't want to let her have the pleasure to suck me dry. I yanked my little brother out of her mouth .... she was moaning. Our eyes met, and right there and then, we are NOT going to be making love .... we are going to fuck each other brains out!

I climbed between her legs .... my mouth biting her nipples, my fingers penetrating her so so so wet kitty .... she was moaning loud and feeling her reaching her orgasm, I stopped ...... yes, I STOPPED. She let out a wail ..... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ....

I again, took my time, took out my CD, wearing it slowly while she was watching .... she was panting, her hands opened up, pleading me to be quick and beg for me to make her 'fly' .... Once again, I went back to my previous position, mouth biting and sucking her nips alternately, my fingers busy fingering her wet kitty .... she was shaking ... her legs were practically shaking ..... a sign of her reaching her orgasm. And again, I stopped ......

Before she can complained, I spread her legs wide open, I placed my little brother at the entrance of her wet kitty and without further ado, I shoved my entire flagpole into her. I was practically, fucking her roughly! And after a few rough strokes, she pulled me down to her, screamed into my ears ....... her legs wrapped around my butt tightly, she was scratching my back with her fingernails! She shook .... she practically had her multiple orgasms .... for a few minutes. As her orgasms ends, and before she can take her relaxing breath, I got up ..... lifted both her legs to my shoulder and roughly fucking her sore kittly ..... I told her my turn to release my millions of soldiers ..... I gave her a good rough 3 minutes non-stop fuck. I am not sure if she was enjoying herself or trying to hang-on to let me reached my orgasm .... Feeling my balls boiling, I warned her that I am about to shoot, she was moaning louder .... she asked me to cum with her and before she can draw the next breath, she moan out loud as she cum while I shoot my load into the CD.

She became 'soft' after her orgasms.... she was like a deflated tyre. I just pulled myself away from her, she curled up and was relaxing. I got up to the bathroom, wash myself and flushed away the CD. I climbed back next to her, and she was still breathing heavily. I teased her if I can go second round and she just waved me off ...... hahaha

When she recovered, she went to the bathroom and wash herself ..... but this time, she came out fully dressed. I asked why? Aren't we suppose to spend a night together? She give me a wicked smile and told me that she will be leaving now. She wanted to feel that she engaged a 'gigolo aka duck', have a good fuck, asking me how much for the services I rendered ..... Fuck man, suddenly, she was having the last laugh and I looked like a 'duck' and caught off-guard. She smiled, told me that since I cannot give her a price, she will considered it a free service. She kissed me deeply, tell her she will miss me, wishing me luck and she will contact me, perhaps to engage my good quality service. Man, I really dunno what to say......

Kissing my forehead, she walked off leaving me with my mouth opened....... Man, suddenly I felt I was a 'duck' ...... However, I remembered what my brother used to tell me .... 'KITA ENJOY!'

The moral of the story is ................ ??????
      akabane, Kirin, yeopmba and 4 others like this.

PlayKid
      yang yang isnt there anymore
      T____T

I am:
      Sleepy

u are fubu to her ah papa mercun ? hahahha
      akabane likes this.

PlayKid
      This few months i am very busy
      to login..my dear bros pls sms
      me if need to find me lol

I am: